Pharmaceutical Outsourcing - Coverage Report

Published on: 11/09/2016

Consolidation within the pharmaceutical industry continues at a rampant pace and is driven by favorable industry dynamics. Year-to-date transaction volume is up 36.2% compared to same period in 2015. Strategic suitors accounted for 71.3% of announced transactions with the remaining 28.7% involving private equity.

Key Contacts