We are pleased to present our Q3 2020 Capital Markets Mergers & Acquisitions Update with a look at what drove the strong rebound of middle market M&A activity from Q2, as well as what we expect approaching 2021.
Key takeaways from this update include:
- Strategic buyers displayed a return to growth strategies as revenue visibility improved in Q3
- Accelerated shift toward higher quality borrowers as lenders seek to add safety to their loan portfolios
- Private equity returned to more traditional buyout activity, often capitalizing on distressed assets at attractive valuations
- Capstone expects a significant level of pent-up demand to come to market in the near term, lending to a healthy M&A environment
- M&A activity is expected to continue to improve in the upcoming quarter and into 2021 aided by 3 key factors
To download the full report and receive future reports via email please confirm your contact information below: