The latest issue of our Industrial Technology Value-Added Distributors Sector Overview, highlighting trends in M&A, financing, IPOs and capital markets for private and public companies in Industrial Technology sector, is now available.
Highlights from this report include:
- The uptick in manufacturing activity, corporate investment activity, and the construction sector driving growth for distributors.
- Distributors becoming more sophisticated and valuable to both the customers and the OEMs they represent.
- Successful distributors are evolving continuously and making efforts to become total solution providers.
- Amazon’s B2B marketplace, is uprooting traditional distribution models, particularly for standard spec products that don’t require significant configuration.
- Strategics pursuing growth through acquisition continues to be an integral part of their long-term strategy.